Client: Catch Me If You Can (CMIYC)
Brief: CMIYC, South Africa’s biggest women’s running community asked me to revise their current website copy as part of a bigger project to launch their new running app. This is an excerpt of the final web copy.
Date: July 2017
Love to Inspire?
Become a CMIYC leader and make your mark in our women’s running community. We are looking for positive, energetic women who will inspire others to start their running journey, stay active or improve their overall fitness.
- Between the ages of 18-65?
- Passionate about motivating others to start running?
- Looking for a way to stay committed to running?
- In love with being active and exercising in groups?
- Eager to share your knowledge and experience?
- Keen to make friends for life and have a lot of fun?
Apply to become a leader if you
- Are available to run at least twice a week
- Know your area and its best running routes
- Are committed and willing to interact with other members via the CMIYC App on a regular basis
- Are active on social media
Become A CMIYC leader
- Start running with your girlfriends and create your own running group
- Determine your own running routes, dates and times
- Get free access to exclusive CMIYC and other events
- Enjoy benefits and discounts from official CMIYC partners
Big city or klein dorpie, we are looking for leaders from all over South Africa!
How to apply: Please send us your letter of motivation and tell us why you think we’re a perfect fit.
© Catch Me If You Can